Saturday 3 January 2015

A little introduction....

Well what is this all about then? Throughout 2014 I was writing for my work blog (108ft Blog - if you would like to google it) but I could only really blog about things that happened in my work time or, more importantly, things that happened on Wildlife Trust's (my employer's) nature reserves. Lots of other exciting things were happening in other places that I couldn't really write about on the work blog so I thought I better create another. Cue the creation of the Nature Stuff Blog.

Im hoping to fill these pages with plenty of 'nature  bothering' - the adventures of a keen amateur naturalist, constantly learning new things and finding new (to me) species. I can already guess that the majority of the posts will be either about bird ringing or butterflies and moths - but there will, of course, be the odd sprinkling of other interesting nature stuff.

So there we have it. Its just a space for me to ramble some nature tales with plenty of pretty pictures along the way. I hope you enjoy it.

Rob

What is blog post without a pretty picture - Marbled White at Badbury Rings, Dorset (2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment